Wednesday 28 August 2013

Desert Island Books August Takeover - Part 8!

Today Tyler Rose is stranded on our island with only one book!



Here's what she has to say:



1.   If you were stranded on a desert island for the summer and you were only allowed one book, which would you bring with you and why? 
I suppose I can't cheat here and bring my Kobo? Didn't think so... If I had to choose one book to read and re-read I'd choose... John Green and David Levithan's Will Grayson, Will Grayson. Why? Because it doesn't matter how many times I re-read it (which is a lot!) I love it the same each time!

2. You discover that your favourite author has washed up ashore with you – who would it be (and why)? - As of right now, I'd want Jennifer L Armentrout to wash up on desert island. Why? Because then she'd finally take a break from writing the amount of books she does! And secondly, because I can then ask alllll of the questions I'd want to ask ;) By now, I'd have scooped up all the supplies on the island, so I can bribe her to answer my questions with fruit! Haha.

3.What would be the ultimate question you’d love to ask them?
 HOW?! How do you write as many stories as you do!? I don't understand!

4. You see a boat in the distance coming to rescue you… Where would you want it to take you and why (it can be anywhere, real or fiction)? 
In the real world: Back to my boyfriend! Because I'm sure he'd look after me if I'd been stranded some where for a few months! In fiction: I'd probably want to go to Hogwarts, but I'm too old... So just that world in general - I'm sure I can fake being a wizard - Besides, I still look 12!! (I think!)



No comments:

Post a Comment