Friday 13 December 2013

Literary Christmas Gifts

Christmas is 12 days away!! Are you more excited or scared?? Have you done all your Christmas shopping yet? I've done nearly all of mine now and it's safe to say that a lot of people are getting books (whether they like it or not!) but one of the things I love about Christmas time is all the amazing book-themed gifts you finally have an excuse to browse through and maybe even buy!

I've picked out some of my favourite literary christmas gifts:


- Anything from the Folio Society, their books are so beautiful!


Go Away I'm Reading mugs - who doesn't need these mugs when they're having some time with a cup of tea and a book!?



Classic book ereader cases - the best way to make an e-reader feel like you're still reading a physical book!


- Anything from Out of Print Clothing - I totally think book t-shirts are amazing, they're quite subtle but they are still really cool. The trouble I'm having is there are just too many to choose between!






- A complete novel on a poster - I got the Great Gatsby version of this for my birthday and it's one of the best presents I've had, it's huge though! But it's definitely something different! They do practically every classic possible plus some fun ones too like Harry Potter











- Who doesn't love Penguin classics merchandise? There's something about having one of these bad boys in your kitchen cupboard that shows you're a massive book fan. I have The Great Gatsby one at home (I couldn't resist) and now having to force myself not to buy more of them, but they're still great and colourful!



What are your ultimate literary christmas gifts? Or would you rather just still to traditional books to read instead? (or both!?) 
Only 12 days left and counting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment